View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:15 PM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Glad you fixed your problem. That's great news! I think just deleting the kinoma files would have helped. If the problem ever occurs again to me, then I'll try that route first. It's been a hassle to have to recreate my library and collections and retransfer everything back to my ereader.

That's a creative cover you made. I wish I had such talent! You might want to search some of the threads on covers or start a new one to see if anyone has any recommendations on leather covers. Oberon makes some nice ones. Lots of interesting design pattern options. Some people have called and ordered their 600 cover to use with the 650. And some have converted their journal into a cover using Velcro. They aren't cheap though, probably cost about $70.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote