View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 11:42 AM   #4
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International & Sony PRS-T1 & BlackBerry PlayBook
Technically, the ones from Amazon shouldn't be DRM-ed, since Subterranean's listings all say "Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited", which is the code phrase for DRM-free.

However, they are geo-restricted and may not be available outside the US.

At Baen, if you're willing to pick up several other authors at the same time, Dreadful Skin drops to $4 when you buy it bundled with 5 other books for $24, available worldwide.

I wish Subterranean would put more of their stuff up on Webscriptions. I really like their catalogue but am not particularly interested in acquiring limited-edition hardcovers for most titles and I'd be perfectly happy to get them as e-books MultiFormat, DRM-free, and most importantly, openly sold to my country.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote