View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 03:00 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo aura HD, Kobo Arc, Sony T2, Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 , Kindle for PC
hmm - but I want to restrict changes to those start of chapter instances, not de-capitalise words elsewhere in the text, and not have to do each chapter manually - could be 50-100 chapters!.
maybe I have to look also for the trailing h2 tag leading into the chapter ?
Code:
 <h2 id="heading_id_3"><a class="calibre7" id="_Toc61566414">3</a></h2>

<p class="MsoNormal3">NAOMI PHELPS DID MOST OF THE TALKING WHILE FRANCES SAT THERE AND shivered. Our secretary got her hot coffee and an afghan. Her hands
being fussy - I'd want to preserve the initial capital letter of the 1st word, also.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote