View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 01:02 AM   #65
Caltsar
Zealot
Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.Caltsar has not lost his or her sense of wonder.

Device: nook Touch, iPad, iPhone
I'm among those who like the official Apple case. I try to get a feel for other cases when I can and I have yet to find anything that is thin enough, feels right, and offers a bit of an incline while using the ipad on my lap (this means the cover has to fold around, no little plastic stands will do!)

I'd like if it didn't get dirty so easily, but it's not a huge concern for me. The case desogn is otherwise nearly perfect!

I also use a targus 10" netbook bag when I bring my iPad around with me. It doesn't look like a purse, and it has enough extra space to carry a few extra items with me when I'm out and about without being too bulky.
Caltsar is offline   Reply With Quote