View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 04:28 PM   #7
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMomof2 View Post
I waited until I could get mine without a data plan. Costco has them for $499.99 and the data plan is month-to-month. Just cancel after the first month.

They are also $499 (no contract) at the Sprint and VZW stores and websites, so the only advantage to getting them from Costco is they pick up the activation fee, instant gratification, and of course Costco's most excellent support.

Now if you want the Sprint vesion with the white back, well ...

My problem is that my son needed a laptop more than I needed a tablet, so my GT bucks went to him instead. Guess I'll be waiting a little longer!
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote