View Single Post
Old 01-19-2011, 03:45 AM   #37
Manichean
Wizard
Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!Manichean My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Cybook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Hey everyone im pretty new to regex coding as well but i've been reading about it and trying to figure it out... I have 2 things im tring to get rid of the abc amber lit converter and that aa bb pdf transform. For the abc amber lit converter lines i've tried every piece of code on this thread and others ive found and tried all the logic i can think of its still just doesnt work. also pple talk about things going yellow when they are to be removed nothing ever gets higlighted in my calibre 7.40 even when i use a example from kovid. is that my issue or is that just a setting? (ive ticked the remove header box obviously) can someone plse just give me a copy paste pieve of code so i can sort this out? its KILLING ME!
You did read the tutorial, didn't you? Also, the Amber LIT converter headers are notorious for changing their markup (what's written in the XHTML) from document to document, sometimes even inside one document. So in order to help you, we'd at least need an example of the XHTML you want removed. Also, a little more precise description than "things don't turn yellow" would help, as in in addition to the regexes you found and tested, what, as you say, "additional logic" did you try?
Manichean is offline   Reply With Quote