View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #21
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
It is "easy' to reset the safe with a particular maintenance tool, so theoretically it isnt safe. I usually have odments of dirty clothes that I can hide objects in that I dont put in the safe, like the kindle. Really, in its cover it looks like a diary or something. Only thing I put in the safe are laptops, wallets, and passports. Australia has free safes; come to Australia people, we could do with your business.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote