View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Well, I'd like to pump a little extra buzz into my books, but I also need the reviews too, so do you think it'd be a good idea to go both ways? Speaking of which, I still need to pester Simon Royle about his reviewer list. I just keep forgetting about doing it since I've been so buried in my writing lately. ^_^;;
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote