View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
hedwig
Book Worm
hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.hedwig can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 WiFi, iPad2, Kobo Glo, iPod Touch 5
I take my Kindle everywhere. You never know when you might have a few minutes to read. I am a college lecturer so I read on the train to and from work and in-between lessons.
Regarding hotels, I always thought the safe was complementary. I don't know if I would be willing to pay extra for it and would just take the Kindle with me - its so light.
hedwig is offline   Reply With Quote