View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #7
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
So far, I write exclusively in the genres I most like to read: Fantasy, Sci-Fi and thrillers. I think it's much harder to write books in genres we don't love because we don't know what's fresh and what's been done to death. If I were to try to write, say, paranormal romance, I would utterly fail because I have no passion for the genre. That's not to say I can't enjoy it as a reader. Some readers need to love the genre they write, and I'm one of them.
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote