View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 02:00 PM   #30
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by gweminence View Post
Is it possible to make the 'yes' and 'no' the red 'no' x-mark and the green 'yes' checkmark that you'd get from making a yes/no column?
Nope.
Quote:
Oh, and for the record, chaley, you could pretty much cut and paste that post, and the directions are good enough. Worked for me. I'd only add pchrist7's post about how to get the annotations.
My thinking is that pchrist7 will have more of an idea what a user needs to know than I do, as I both don't have a kindle and do have a rather intimate knowledge of calibre's code. But that shouldn't stop people.
Quote:
One possible idea for a modification (I have no idea how to do it myself, sorry, not a coder): have the column, rather than say 'unopened' for EVERY book in your library that's not even on the kindle, say rather, 'Not loaded', or something similar. So that only books actually on the device would show 'unopened'.

So basically (I imagine), a test for if it's on the device or not.
Can't do with on-device information. The on-device information is available only while the device is plugged in, which means that the information

However, I think that what you want is that nothing (blank) be displayed if there is no annotation. You can do that with what you have today. Change the custom column template to be
Code:
{comments:kindle_read_percent(95,Yes,No,)}
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote