View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #8
ekaser
Opinion Artiste
ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.ekaser has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire
I, too, didn't know that the Poke series was dropped. I'm just starting to read it now, having read all six of his Simeon Grist mysteries, and the two Junior Benders. But I agree, the e-book revolution is going to be good for him and many other authors, in the long run. And good for readers, too, as we'll get to read some really good books that would never have gotten published otherwise. Unfortunately, we're going to have to wade through a lot of dreck to find them, too. I'll buy anything with Timothy Hallinan's name on it, sight unseen!
ekaser is offline   Reply With Quote