View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 01:03 PM   #7
montalex
Addict
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowpis View Post
Do you think this hack is useful?

I could make a kindle update to make it simple. Maybe exposing the search_prefs file so the user could change for whatever he wants.

Is there any demand for this?
I'd love to have this as a simple update! So much great literature contains phrases in multiple languages. I just finished Heir to the Glimmering World, which had plenty of German, and The Finkler Question, which had lots of Yiddish. Of course, I'd rather not lose Wikipedia search
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote