View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #22
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Maybe you/we could put this somewhere as a sticky or something ?
Other Kindlers might love this besides me.
Subject could be something like: Automagically mark books read
I would be happy to add this to the Plugboard, template, and custom composite column recipes sticky. However, not having a kindle, I don't feel confident with writing the rationale or the instructions.

If you would be so kind as to post something on that thread explaining what problem you are solving, how to get the kindle annotations, any other instructions (including better instructions for creating the function), then I will add the right bits in the 'kindle' section of the first post. Thanks in advance!
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote