Remaining Kindle 3 Doubts...
I'm thinking of purchasing a a second e-reader (I have a PRS-650) and I saw a Kindle 3 for the first time the other day. I thought it was very handsome. So I'm thinking of purchasing a Kindle, but I have some questions / remaining doubts. I would appreciate your comments.
1. Is it easy to look up words in the dictionary?
2. Is it awkward to store a lot of books on the Kindle? I currently have about 300 documents on my reader.
3. I understand I have to register the Kindle in order to be able to organize books into collections. Does this mean that I cannot organize free / self-produced / non-Amazon-purchased content into collections?
4. Do the letters rub off the keys on the black kindle?
5. Has the crash problem been fixed? Does the browser make it crash?
Thanks in advance.