View Single Post
Old 01-02-2008, 10:51 AM   #32
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
When you say the Kindle is better then the Sony Reader, you need to specify which model Sony Reader. It've very possible to say the Kindle is better then the 500, but not the 505. In my opinion, I don't find the Kindle better then the 505 based on what I have read of the Kindle. But I can say it may be better then the 500. So please don't use generalities when specifying Sony. Be specific. We need specific model numbers these days given that there are TWO reader models.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote