View Single Post
Old 01-16-2011, 02:13 AM   #3
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I was more interested in people writing outside of preferred/favourite genres rather than people writing in genres they've never read before.

In the example I gave, I've read many books of a more general fiction genre. However, I tend to gravitate towards Science Fiction/Fantasy/Horror.

But I take your point, reading in a particular genre does allow you to understand its form better, so that you can follow or break the "rules" in a deliberate manner.

Regards
Caleb
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote