View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 06:30 PM   #47
sbtx99
Zealot
sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.sbtx99 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi; Red PRS-650; iPod Touch; Android phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphin View Post
I guess it's just the irresistible urge to become just one more mooing member of the massive Kindle herd. All hail the cult of Kindle
No, it's not just being a "member of the massive Kindle herd." It also depends on an individual's reading habits. What's important to one person may not be equally important to another person, based on how each individual plans to use their device.

I also have both a K3 and PRS-650, and while I love the touchscreen on the Sony, the main advantage of the Kindle for me is the syncing of reading locations across devices. When I got my first reader (a Sony 505) and was only reading on the one device, being able to quickly find my reading location wasn't a very big deal. But now I switch devices while reading on almost a daily basis, and in that regard there is no comparison between the two. It's the main reason I purchased a Kindle when the prices dropped this summer. For me, it's pretty much a draw between the two... which is why I use both devices almost equally.
sbtx99 is offline   Reply With Quote