View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 03:42 AM   #65
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opusbruger View Post
I know they say both can't coexist, but this seems to be an issue way back from 2008.
Opusbruger, it's really not a problem back from 2008. Back then there was only one firmware from Bookeen and this was for mobipocket files. And all the former posts in this thread are referring to library books in mobipocket format. But this has changed since, today libraries offer their books in pdf or epub format.

Quote:
and I still can't read library books(?) You (or at least I) would expect a much clearer formulated description on both the difference in the two and how to be able to read those librarybooks.
To be able to read library books you must install the epub-firmware. It can read epub- and pdf-files with adobe drm. And you must active the opus at Adobe. The mobipocket version is able to read pdf-files, too, but only unprotected.

Quote:
@ Billi
I'll second that: Keep on reading in the free world. Young Niel, wasn't it
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote