View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 07:43 PM   #7
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Examples = name(s) of pdfs, sample file, whatever... generalities don't give enough information.

As for jpegs... they aren't text, they don't contain text, they are pictures... bitmaps not character-based so if you copy and paste you'll just make another jpeg... If that is the problem then you could possibly extract the jpeg and ocr it but whether that's worthwhile is your decision...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
I thought I did give examples?

Can't I just copy and paste the entire text in these specific .pdf files and paste it in to a new .pdf file? Would this not nullify the .jpeg problem?
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote