View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 11:36 PM   #22
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyite View Post
Great job getting this going! I am able to ssh to localhost, but not to other hosts. However, from the localhost shell I have no problem shelling to other machines - other than the keyboard issues. For example, navigating the symbol popup moves the cursor, so it's impossible to type a password that has numbers in it.

How is the development coming along?
You know you can type numbers with the alt key.

Alt Q = 1, Alt W = 2, Alt E = 3, and so on..

Of course, that only handles numbers, not other characters.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote