View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
Few if any noticeable typo/scannos, formatting neatly done (curly quotes, no-indent on first paragraph in a section), proper table of contents and flickable chapter marks in the Kindle editions.
I don't have any observations as to which publishers are doing a better job than others, but the features mentioned in ATDrake's post are certainly appreciated by me (a Kindle user)!

What I don't understand is that it really doesn't take much extra effort to create a well-formatted, attractive ebook, so why aren't more publishers paying attention to quality and enabling special features supported by the devices?
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote