View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:59 AM   #4
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jttraverse View Post
Anyway, my intent is to have the images viewable on any of the currently popular color readers that have pinch-to-zoom...or some type of zoom function..and that can read ePub format (i.e. iPad, NookColor, Galaxy Tab, or any number of similar smartphones.)
I'm amazed this is so difficult since I have to believe it's something that would be extremely useful to authors, and it seems like such a no-brainer to do.
-JTT
Write to those responsible for the readers asking them to add the features. Really, it's something that should be available from the reader application, I wrote Bookeen some time ago asking for this too.

As an analogy, you are trying the equivalent of coding a "save image as" in a browser with javascript (or ECMAscript, or whatever script flavour present), when it is obviously a feature that should be available from the browser for any image (through a right-click, for instance).
Jellby is online now   Reply With Quote