View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
If this is at all possible a scratch proof screen like glass but isn't as reflective would be really nice I'm always worried about scratches, but if it means making it have more glare like and LCD or and old glass T.V set i wouldn't want it. And since no other E-reader on the market today offers that it would be good for business. 50 grams of weight or so won't make that much difference in weight i would sacrifice a bit of weight for scratch proof(or as scratch resistant as possible)
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote