View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:27 PM   #5
SeaBookGuy
Can one read too much?
SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaBookGuy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 3, Sony 350 and 650
Bilbo,

I have some books that I added to get them onto the device, but would prefer others ahead of them on the main screen. The posted tool is a good idea, but I transfer books too often to make it fully useful.

Daqddyo1,

I think what you might prefer is a Calibre tag of "Summer Reading" for those books, deleting them from your device now, and transferring them later in the year when you're ready to start the first of them. Calibre tags are read as Collections by the device upon transfer.
SeaBookGuy is offline   Reply With Quote