Originally Posted by HarryT
What's the reason for wanting to change the dbname, as a matter of interest?
I got a Cybook for my mom for Christmas, and pre-loaded a bunch of Baen Free Library and Baen purchases on it. So I wanted to create a document with blurbs about the various books, and direct links to start reading any given book, using the Mobipocket oeb:redirect and/or oeb:library tags that use the database name of a book.
Unfortunately, I didn't have any luck. Either the Gen3's software doesn't support that feature, or I didn't use it correctly in the original HTML that I wrote that had the blurbs about the books. On the bright side, my mom (who's not a tech enthusiast) seems to really like the Gen3, and is getting some use out of the blurbs even without the direct links.
I'd love to be able to fix the direct links if there's any way to do it -- really nifty feature, and (if there are any Bookeen folks reading) one that can drive gift sales :-)