View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
DHNightshadow
Connoisseur
DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DHNightshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3
Hello, and a happy new Year !

Hello,

I am new, and hope to get my first reader in a few days(weeks). I will get a Kindle, and I will love, to read many fanfiction on the reader, and don't have to sit for hours on my pc to read a story.

And there are so many lovely books out, so I am longing to get books I have as paperbooks on my new reader, because, many of them are big, and a few are all over the house.

So looking forward to a knew experiment, and looking out for new friends.
DHNightshadow is online now   Reply With Quote