View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:34 AM   #7
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPad 3, Galaxy Note 10.1 GN 8, GN 12.2, Asus Vivotab Note 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by vagabond1 View Post
I found that decreasing the size of the library loaded on the SD card solved the "disappearing bookshelf" problem. Try limiting the number of books to less than 200. If all works well, you can try adding more.

I also found that having a large number of books on the SD card dramatically slowed the system's performance when browsing/ selecting a new book. Better to keep the main library on computer, and just move books I'll likely need in the near future to the Nook.
I don't think thats it. I had one book on the shelf and I added 2 more and poof, they all vanished.
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote