View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:18 PM   #61
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
I've read that there is a lot of rain in Seattle. Your pictures remember me of Michigan Upper Peninsula, where I lived 4 years as student, but maybe the winter is harsher in the UP.

The only benefit of the desert is that we have a blue sky almost all year, and that I only use a jacket in maybe 1 or 2 months in the year.

Hermosillo (the state capital)

At day

At night

The cathedral
I love Hermosillo, it is one of my favorite cities in Mexico
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote