View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:27 PM   #7
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
I know that a lot of the people in this forum think of the NC as an economical Android tablet. But the lack of ports really hampers the NC as a tablet. What good is a tablet that cannot be connected to other devices like cameras, camcorders, etc? Not much in my opinion, other than as a reader and video/game machine. I would love to have a video/sound port to connect my cameras so I could use the NC for liveview photography/videography.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote