Thread: Bug report
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:08 PM   #112
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith65 View Post
I have a Pocketbook 902 and really enjoy it. I have updated its firmware to 2.0.3 NA. However, there are 2 things that I am concerned about:

2/ After I leave the pocketbook on the table for about 5 minutes, when picking it up and turning it around as described above, I would hear the speakers "pop" whenever the LED flashes green light. This would disappear once I press any button.
I have the same device and firmware, and also get the same behaviour. Perhaps it has to do with the device waking up out of some sleep mode. I have wifi and bluetooth disabled.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote