View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #83
suecsi
Rock Chick
suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.suecsi is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 2i, Kindle DX, Kindle 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by max99 View Post
the year is 2011 not 1988, today there's a level of expectation when you buy an expensive electronic device that it'll receive decent software support and updates.

what exactly are you arguing for....shoddy customer service?
In 1988 we didn't have the internet to easily research the capabilities of a device before we bought it. In 2011 we do - so regardless of any reasonable assumptions that may have been made about the KDXG's capabilities, so close to the K3's launch, I stand by my assertion that one needs to buy a device for its existing features.

If you receive it and it doesn't do what you want, use the 30 day return period that is part of the customer service offering. If it breaks, use the warranty. Amazon doesn't owe anyone any more than that once a device is 'sold as seen'.
suecsi is offline   Reply With Quote