View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 03:29 AM   #34
sun surfer
in this great future
sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sun surfer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad mini & sony 950
I didn't even know this thread existed!

Thanks dreams et al, I'm just happy something will be decided soon. I had been under the impression in the other thread that perhaps no mods would intervene and we'd be left to our own devices and never reach a consensus!

It seems like all the options have been put out there; it's just a matter of which one the mods decide is best.

To others in the group: I like a general "reading challenge" subforum idea, but how would we keep our group organised if that happened? Just the two threads idea? Or should everyone post their own threads, even though that will bury any threads not related to our group since there seems to be so many of us?

Honestly, I almost wish that the mods would just tell us which way we should do it if a "reading challenge" subforum is created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
Are you guys sure this isn't "100 threads about 100 books in 2011"?
Love it!
sun surfer is offline   Reply With Quote