View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 12:38 AM   #3
monkeygirl351
Connoisseur
monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeygirl351 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipod touch, ipad, and kindle 3
Thanks for the idea! I was playing around with the different settings in calibre and found that if I check the box for the transliterate unicode in Look and Feel, the boxes go away. It makes the book much more readable so I am excited. I am just finishing tagging and organizing my books in calibre because my kindle is scheduled to deliver tomorrow. YAY! Also, does calibre directly deliver books to the kindle? That would be cool, I might get a book for tips and tricks to use it to the full potential!
monkeygirl351 is offline   Reply With Quote