Thread: Firmware Update Kindelabra: Kindle Collection Manager
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 10:34 PM   #71
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by teegee543 View Post
- Sorry about the issues with sorting. I'm afraid I don't know what could be wrong, except some sort of glitch in your install. To install PyGTK (the GUI), there are different installers for the components for Python 2.6 and 2.7. I'm going to prioritize moving the GUI to WxPython which might alleviate many of the problems people have just running the program.
I got the sorting to work with win7 & python 2.7 (32bit), had downloaded everything from your site but couldn't get collection side to sort without python crashing. When I updated PyGTK from their site, sorting worked with no problems. Here's the PyGTK site for the windows all-in-one installer if anyone else is having this issue.

http://www.pygtk.org/downloads.html

Thanks again for the program.
ElizabethN is offline   Reply With Quote