View Single Post
Old 12-25-2007, 03:21 AM   #54
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by heyjohn View Post
Aha, the 'Name:' is actually what I'm looking for, it's the Palm::PDB database name, as opposed to the title or filename. Should be a simple matter to add an option to allow setting a different DB name there (probably wise to keep it to 31 characters plus a NULL).

And thanks for both the program, and for using a scripting language. Were it a binary, I wouldn't have been able to answer my own question...
What's the reason for wanting to change the dbname, as a matter of interest?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote