View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
Sydney's Mom
Wizard
Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sydney's Mom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Fire HDX, and Samsung Tab S
If you read library books on your ereader, are you buying more or less?

I read library books on my kindle. That practice is controvertial, and I don't want to start another thread discussing the morality/legality of reading library books on my kindle. But what I just learned, from looking at my Amazon kindle purchases, is that they have increased since I started borrowing books from the library. That is because ecollections at the library are still limited. I just finished Odd Thomas, which I borrowed from the library (and read in 3 days!), and wanted to read the second book. But both libraries at which I have borrowing privileges only had the second book in audiobook form. So I immediately went to Amazon and got the book.

I wonder if you do the same thing? Have your purchases increased since you\because you can read library books on your ereader?

Thanks, desertgrandma, for the great directions on creating a poll!
Sydney's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote