View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 05:47 PM   #13
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nexus 5, iPad 2, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiiri View Post
Thanks, HarryT, I'll check that out. But the problem is something I would like to learn to fix on my own, since some books are from PG or other places, and I want to be able to find them on the Kindle easily.
My tool mobi2mobi written in Perl (should work for Mac, Windows and Linux and a Windows binary is available) described here:

http://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17718

should work for the Kindle also. It can add or change author, cover image and long title for books.

It would be very good if somebody tested it for the Kindle and gave some feedback if it works or not. I do not have any awz files to test it with.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote