This is a partial list of unsupported features that can cause problems to W2E:
- Text Frames: the text farames are ignored, and the content will be loose in the generated ePub. Sometimes a text frame can crash W2E. Please send to me any file that causes crashes.
- Fonts Embedding: is planned for a future revision. The checkbox in the preference panel is inoperative at the moment.
- Tables: images or some formatting of the text inside table is not yet full supported.
- Free image positioning: due to a limit of the ePub standard, is not possible put an image freely along the text. Only images positioned on the left or on the right of the page are correctly displayed on the ePub.
- Images: the images must be anchored to the paragraphs. If the images are not anchored to the paragraph, you can have problems in image displaying.