Thread: Ugly formatting
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2007, 05:51 AM   #62
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by llasram View Post
I've been doing something similar with LaTeX. I've been lazy about cleaning up my class file and auto-formatting scripts, so they aren't ready for prime time, but here's an example of the kind of output I'm getting: Eastern Standard Tribe by Cory Doctorow.

Benefit here is all open source tools :-). (Well, except for the font... I've been using Adobe Caslon for that, but that's easily enough changed.)
Your PDF does look good. But there is one slight gotcha with it. Some of the chapters start in the middle of the page. It would (to me) be preferable if the Chapters all started on a new page.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote