View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:41 PM   #103
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR Glowlight, Sony T1, Acer Iconia A200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I love mine. I have an 8gb with an additional 16gb card, and then I picked up a second 4gb Clip+ for just Christmas music. I really like it for audio books.
I thought about that too - I have some audiobooks from Librivox and it would be nice to have something with just the audiobook on it sometimes. Or just my "reading playlist", which is mostly Beethoven and Rossini. I don't need all the features of my iPod to play one playlist.

Back on topic now.

(goes off to do a "new toy happy dance")
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote