View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:50 PM   #12
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad mini, HP Touchpad, Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybobamy View Post
First, I must say that I have participated in many, many discussion boards but not ONCE have I ever received such a gracious welcome!

I wanted to clarify that I am not interested in "stripping" the DRM from the files, I just want the reader to be able to read the books.

So ... IS there a reader out there that will read both epub and pdf books (plus a variety of other formats)?

I'm probably going to return the Literati, but I can see that it would be neato to HAVE and use an e-reader. My resolution this year is to spend LESS money on books by borrowing from the library both physically and electronically (school teacher, budget cuts, furlough days, etc.).

Any and all advice is gratefully received.

Amy
There are several e-ink readers that read both epub and pdf books. The Sony readers all do, the Pocketbook readers, the Kobo readers, and there are likely more that I am forgetting. Best of luck finding a device that you like. I am not familiar with the Literati device, so I can't help you with your problem.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote