Originally Posted by diabloNL
No, when I just copy it via USB-disk and try to open it it says: "File format not supported"
Let me know if you want me to test more.
I just copied version 0.0.9 to the usual place. I added a flag --coverimage that will replace existing cover images. I fixed so that you can add an author to a MobiPocket file (and to DRM:ed files). I tested all this on my DRM:ed dictionary and it worked to just copy the result to the Cybook.
If it does not work for your file could you send me the file so I can check that I have not made any assumptions that are to strong. I assumed for example that the version of the file was 5 for a DRM:ed file but maybe this is wrong. It is a bit limiting only having on DRM:ed file to test with :-)