View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 04:17 PM   #10
ashleecrazee
ashleecrazee began at the beginning.

Device: Literati
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybobamy View Post

How on earth can I get my Literati to read PDF files? I have figured out how

I'll bypass the problem that it is virtually impossible for me to get kobo books downloaded to my device. Or, that it barely holds a charge. Or, that it was supposed to be preloaded with 150 books, and it came with 25.

MY BIG PROBLEM: I have electronically borrowed several books from the library, and downloaded them onto my "Adobe Digital Editions." Then, they were transferred to the device using ADE. But the device cannot read them. I tried to use Calibre to reformat them, but ... it says they are DRM, and cannot be reformatted.
Hey Amy, I just got Literati also, about 2 weeks ago. At first, it gave me nothing but trouble and after hours of aggravation, i gave up and exhanged it for a new one. Then I THOUGHT this one was working...it isn't. Not only does Kobo software suck, My Adobe DIgital Editions doesn't read the device. I am at a loss of what to do, I think I may return it. I really think this device...well, I think it is of no real use. If you find any REAL helpful information, you should definetly contact me, and I will do the same.
ashleecrazee is offline   Reply With Quote