View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #412
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Correct, Harry. Though since I regularly travel to the US for work, I could certainly download it and read it while there.
You can read it anywhere[*], once you download it in the US. Otherwise, you'd have to leave all your public-domain-in-Canada-but-not-in-the-US books home when you travel (and I mean both ebooks and paper books). It's only the act of copying (including copying from the net to your computer) and distributing works that's affected by copyright, carrying your legally acquired copies to and fro is not a problem.

* Except maybe in some oppresive countries.
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote