View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 01:33 PM   #11
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FF2 View Post
Excellent point. Even though I have had my personal photos as my screen saver for a few months, I still pick it up and forget I have to slide the power switch to gain control. I have been too lazy to re-edit the photos to add a text box saying "slide the power switch."

Although, I did think about what was suggested above - a screen capture but then I understand that in order for NEW screensavers to become active, the unit needs to restart. A bit involved to display the current page being read.
Yup, I was the one who created the thread about "Stamping Screensavers" If you're having trouble doing it, I wouldn't mind doing it for you, as long as you give me all of the files in a ZIP.

This guy has something going along. I know that there are ways to print to the Kindle screen, like what Launchpad has. So it could technically be possible, but nobody has made a polished solution.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote