View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 10:43 AM   #5
waffleman
Enthusiast
waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'waffleman knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by boswd View Post
The screen reolution is fantastic on the nook color. It has a 1024 x 600 ips led screen. Very impressive. If you enjoy reading on your iphone you'll love this
Great ereader

Could not agree more. I've had the Nook Color about a month now. The resolution is amazing and the size is perfect (I would not want to read on my phone). I recommend you check the ones at the stores - check the National Geographic magazine on it, and you'll get a good idea of what it can do. I've replaced watching TV with reading books and magazines on my Nook Color.
waffleman is offline   Reply With Quote