Major enhancements to Catalog generation in 0.7.36:
- CSV/XML output formats now support custom columns
- Shiny new UI for EPUB/MOBI options:
- New EPUB/MOBI output options:
- A minimal catalog is now a 'Books by Author' section. All other sections are optional.
- An additional option for excluding books based on custom column criteria has been added.
- Added a thumbnail width preference. Changing thumb width invalidates the cover cache, slowing the first catalog built with the new width. Subsequent builds take advantage of the updated cache.
- Deprecated support for the special '*' note tag, replaced with Description header note option, derived from custom column.
- Added 'Merge with Comments' feature, non-destructively combining Comments with a custom column.
- Moved the Description HTML into a template file which can be modified, along with the catalog's CSS.
- Improved management of widows and orphans in various lists.
See the first post in this thread
for a current overview of generating catalogs.