View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by delphidb96 View Post
[snip]...our store is almost up. The big problem we're having is that Paypal made a micro-deposit to our bank account and it's been taking three days for the micro-deposit to show up. No micro-deposit information, no ability to post to Paypal that, yes, our bank IS our bank. Also, we're still waiting for the checkbooks to arrive so that I can attach a VOIDED check to the signed CC processing agreement and FAX it all to our preferred CC processing company...
Just so I can check, is Paypal going to be the only payment processor, or will you be also able to accept "real" credit cards? (in my case specifically, American Express?)
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote