View Single Post
Old 12-20-2007, 01:03 PM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
Sorry, I should have been more specific about the device, or maybe just asked the question in the other section of the forum. I meant: Is it possible to adjust the settings on the Bookeen Cybook Deluxe (gen3) so that it displays white text on a black background?
No, it isn't. I'm not sure that you would find this any easier on an eInk device. Remember that, unlike LCD devices, eInk screen do not emit light, hence white words would not "stand out" as they would if they were on an LCD screen.

The nice thing about the Gen3, for people with vision problems, is that it allows you to magnify the text to an almost unlimited extent, much more so than is possible with the Sony, for example.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote